Want to make sure your prospect’s email address is deliverable to keep your domain reputation safe?
With Spylead, email verification is:
- fast: you can verify hundreds of emails in a minute
- safe: emails are truly verified, cause there’s nothing worse than bouncing
- easy: verify emails manually or in bulk
Let’s see how to verify email addresses with Spylead!
To summarise, we will:
- Go to the Spylead email verifier page
- Verify emails manually
- Verify emails in bulk
Before starting, make sure to create a Spylead account, you’ll get 25 credits free per month, which will give you 100 verified email addresses. 🥳
Alright? Let’s go!
1. Go to Spylead Email Verifier
Log in to your Spylead account from https://www.spylead.com/ to access the Spylead app.
Then click on “Email verifier” (https://app.spylead.com/email-verifier) at the top of the page.
2. Verify emails manually
To check email deliverability, type or paste the email you want to verify. Then press enter or click on the binoculars.
You’ll see the email status, with deliverability information:
- email format: valid or not valid)
- server status: valid or not valid
- email type: professional or personal
- gender: male or female, if relevant
Emails status will be associated to a confidence score:
- Deliverable (100% confidence score) : The email has successfully passed our verifications system.
- Risky (70% confidence score): This email is generic, like firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catch-all (60% confidence score): The mail is related to a domain that has a catch-all policy. Spylead cannot fully verify this email as the domain will always return a “Ok” response for any mailbox. It is the case with email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc.
- Undeliverable (0% confidence score): The email failed one or more steps of Spylead email verification system: invalid server status and/or wrong email format. This email does not exist and will bounce. Avoid using this email to keep your domain reputation safe.
It will cost you 0.25 Spylead credit per verification, and you won’t be charged if the email is found undeliverable.
When an email is verified, you can save it to any lead list on you Spylead account. Select a list on the bottom left corner of your screen, or create a new list. Then click on the blue button “Save into…”
If you have a large number of emails to verify, you’ll save time using the bulk mode.
3. Verify emails in Bulk
Click on “bulk verification” and on the blue button “create a new bulk”.
Remember that it will cost you 0,25 Spylead credit per verification, so 1 Spylead credit per 4 verifications. You won’t be charged if the email is found undeliverable.
Let’s set up your verification campaign.
👉 Name your bulk email verification campaign
👉 Option 1 - Type or paste each email address directly in the field.
👉 Option 2 - Upload your unverified email list in CSV or Txt Format, follow the instructions from the CSV/txt import panel
👉 You’re ready! Click on the “Launch” blue button
That’s all it takes, you get the deliverability status of each email along with a score.
And now? Download the verified email list as CSV
Now you can directly download your verified email list as CSV. Click on the “Download as CSV” button and choose if you want to export only the 100% deliverable emails, or all of them. Select an option and click on “Download”.
Move verified leads to any lead list
Otherwise, you can move this data into any lead list of your Spylead lead management dashboard. Select the relevant raws, or all of them, and click on “export to lead list”. Choose the destination lead list and click on the blue button “export to”.
If you don’t have an email list to verify yet, use Spylead LinkedIn Search email finder or Google Maps email scraper to find prospects!